Rear dormer with rear outrigger dormer extension to gabled mid terraced 2 story house.
- Staircase and room with steel has already been installed 5 year ago.
- Dormer now required and a new outrigger dormer extension.
- Not known if in-place steel and staircase is suitable for extra dormer loads. Plans can be provided for in-place structural drawings.
Shower room with toilet and sink wanted off main loft room.
Specs of Works:
- Plans, planning permission and structural calculations required.
- Erect scaffolding
- Arrange for delivery and supply of skips and any relevant permits for disposal. Skips must be located on the road in-front of the house or near the rear side entrance.
Internal and external structural work:
- Typical to other jobs on an Edwardian mid-terrace house.
- 2 UPVC windows required for new rear outrigger dormer extension.
1 UPVC window required for new rear dormer.
1 sun tunnel through the roof for hallway
2 new long Velux windows (existing Velux windows are too small)
1 new Velux window in bathroom.
- Plumb up shower, toilet, basin. These to be supplied by me.
- Plumb in two radiators and one heated towel rail (supplied by me).
- Have already been put in place for main loft room.
- Needs additional electrics for new bathroom (1xlight, 1xlight switch, 1xextractor fans, 1xshaver socket)
- Needs additional electrics for new room in rear outrigger )3xdouble socket outlets, 1xlight point, 1xlight switch, 1xaerial socket).
- No mains smoke alarms required, as already installed in each level of house.
- Supply and hang 1 fire door for new outrigger room.
- All other rooms in house have fire doors fitted.
- Fit skirting and architrave for new outrigger room and extend skirting and architrave in main room in similar style to existing.
Once conversion is completed:
- Remove scaffolding
- Remove skip/s
- Clean and tidy all areas
- Can be made in cash if required.
- Quote to include full price (nothing hidden)
Suitable proof of insurance and guarantee required.
Arrange a Viewing
This section is for You and Builders to arrange a time and date to view the job.
Please select your best available date and time, you can also use the text box to send other time periods and add your contact details, once completed click Submit Viewing Request.
From there the Client will receive the suggested date and time which he will than accept, propose new dates and time or reject your request. The answer will depend on how good your profile is and if your skills matches the expectations. You may want to re-submit a Viewing Request if no confirmation has been received. Do not attempt to go to the site prior to receiving confirmation. Keep in mind that if send too many requests the Client might chose to move you to his Blocked Traders list.