Stoke-on-Trent City Council requires suitable contractors to carry out minor works disability adaptations to properties in Stoke-on-Trent.
Instructions to register on Bravo and view documentation are below:
1.Browse to the WMCoE eSourcing Portal: https://iewm.bravosolution.co.uk/sotandstaffordshireauthorities/
2. Click the “Click here to register” link
3. Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
4. Enter your correct business and user details
5. Note the username you chose and click “save” when complete
6. You will receive an email with your unique password (keep this secure)
7. Login to the portal with the username/password
8.Click the “ITTs open to all suppliers” link. (These are ITTs open to any registered supplier)
9. Click on the relevant ITT to access the content
10. Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” on the left-hand side of the page. This will move the ITT over to the “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
11. Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page
12. You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject”
13. Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon-Fri – 8am-6pm on:
Telephone No: 0800 368 4850
Fax No: 020 7080 0480
Award Criteria on Price and Quality Mix (MEAT)
Tender Closing Date on 18/08/2016 at 16:00
Contract start date 03/10/2016
Contract End date 02/10/2020
Chief Executive's Office
Advert ID 1581
Link to tender:
Arrange a Viewing
This section is for You and Builders to arrange a time and date to view the job.
Please select your best available date and time, you can also use the text box to send other time periods and add your contact details, once completed click Submit Viewing Request.
From there the Client will receive the suggested date and time which he will than accept, propose new dates and time or reject your request. The answer will depend on how good your profile is and if your skills matches the expectations. You may want to re-submit a Viewing Request if no confirmation has been received. Do not attempt to go to the site prior to receiving confirmation. Keep in mind that if send too many requests the Client might chose to move you to his Blocked Traders list.