The City Council is seeking to procure a competent and accredited contractor to undertake the supply and installation of heras fencing, heras gates and bespoke metal gates on the former Spode Pottery Factory site. The contractor carrying out the works is required to meet the following criteria.
The Contractor providing the service must:
1. Carry out fencing and gates works as part of their main business activity.
2. Be able to demonstrate that they have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience and organisational capability to carry out the works in a manner that secures the health and safety of any person affected by the project.
3. Have the following insurance levels; £5 million Employers Liability Insurance, £10 million Public and Product Liability Insurance. 4. Provide Risk Assessments & Method Statements for all tasks associated with the works.
5. Provide H&S file information on the completion of the works
6. Be able to provide two satisfactory references for projects completed within the last 2 years.
Information relating to the criteria does NOT have to be submitted with the expression of interest but will be required from the successful contractor prior to contract award. Failure to provide satisfactory information will result in disqualification. In addition to the above, the Contractor is required to visit site, with the City Council's Project Manager, during the tender period to ascertain site specific information (restrictions, access requirements, etc.).
The site visit date/time will be confirmed when the tender documents are issued.
PLEASE NOTE COMPANIES WHO DO NOT ATTEND THE SITE VISIT WITH THE CITY COUNCIL'S PROJECT MANAGER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A TENDER.
All interested Companies, which are able to meet the qualification criteria, are to confirm their interest, by email to email@example.com . Expressions of Interest are required by the closing date/time of this advert.
Award Criteria lowest
Is the opportunity suitable for small and medium businesses Yes
This is being advertised on the Stoke-on-Trent City Council website, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Closing Date/Time 27/03/2018 11:00:00
Contract Start Date 2018-04-16 00:00:00
Contract End Date 2018-04-20 00:00:00
Contact Details Mark Wootton
Place - City Renewal
Regeneration and Growth
Link to site:
Arrange a Viewing
This section is for You and Builders to arrange a time and date to view the job.
Please select your best available date and time, you can also use the text box to send other time periods and add your contact details, once completed click Submit Viewing Request.
From there the Client will receive the suggested date and time which he will than accept, propose new dates and time or reject your request. The answer will depend on how good your profile is and if your skills matches the expectations. You may want to re-submit a Viewing Request if no confirmation has been received. Do not attempt to go to the site prior to receiving confirmation. Keep in mind that if send too many requests the Client might chose to move you to his Blocked Traders list.